Ming Chen


Ming Chen (or MC for short) spends 79.9% of her time in a cheerful mood – just don’t ask her about the other 20.1%. Her classes are focused on core control and technique. Off the reformer, her pleasures are simple ones – eating (especially a late night Mi Sedap) and solo travelling. Fun fact, she took her diving license in Philippines, done free diving in Bali, surfed in Sanya and hiked the highest mountain in South Korea.